Boonie

I was never that big on the Boonies until I finally got to ride this one. Stuck the HS50 I was going to put on the Hillcat in it and this thing is a fun ride.

Forks are a bit close to the knees, but I can deal with it.

Very nice. I always had a preference for white bikes, especially motorcycles. I am also really happy to see a Tec go back into it and not a Predator. I am just an Old School old fart.

Doc

Very nice. I always had a preference for white bikes, especially motorcycles. I am also really happy to see a Tec go back into it and not a Predator. I am just an Old School old fart.

Doc
Me too. It was really a choice between a 3.5 Tec with a leaky carb, a 5hp Briggs but I don't have a short tank for it, or the HS50. It is not staying as this HS50 is actually the motor for the Cat Hillcat, if I ever get it finished.

I have to admit I am very tempted to flip the rear wheel and install a TAV... The current gear ratio has a lot of top end, but too much clutch slippage to get it going.

But the only upgrade it really needs is new padding in the seat.

But the only upgrade it really needs is new padding in the seat.
I just sold mine ... going across a field my eyes would jiggle so hard I had to slow down and even then my bones were taking a beating. More, lots more seat padding would help!

I'm old, all my bikes have suspention ...
Save the boneshakers for the grandkids.

I just sold mine ... going across a field my eyes would jiggle so hard I had to slow down and even then my bones were taking a beating. More, lots more seat padding would help!

I'm old, all my bikes have suspention ...
Save the boneshakers for the grandkids.
Only ridden it so far on the street, but when you sit on this seat and sink straight to the plywood....

I am just having fun with this one til I get some other projects going. Mainly the Christmas Trike and my Bonanza.

It will be available as a roller sometime in the future.