Briggs 5hp crankshafts

Hello, I have been working on a Briggs 5hp engine. It's model number is 130202. I bought a crankshaft with the demensions I needed but I guess it was wrong since the flywheel won't go far back enough on the crankshaft. Does anyone know the right part number for this model with a 3/4 in shaft with a threaded hole? The crankshaft I purchased model numbers are 261142 and 494071 for a 130292. I also have a 130232 block. Will this crankshaft work with the 130232 block?
Thanks you

Let's see some good side-by-side pics of the original crank and the one you bought. Is this a used or new crank? If the former (suspected), there are some critical measurements on used cranks that you need to check out before installing them.
Michael

Last edited:
Let's see some good side-by-side pics of the original crank and the one you bought. Is this a used or new crank? If the former (suspected), there are some critical measurements on used cranks that you need to check out before installing them.
Michael
I have to take the crank out of the engine. It is a used crank.

So I compared the old crankshaft to the one I bought online. I realized the new crankshaft is longer than the old one. I'm replacing the old crank since I can't put a clutch on it.