Briggs 5HP exhaust nut

CarPlayLB

Hello OldMiniBikes'ers

I need a few of the 3/4" NPT exhaust nuts, the round ones with the notches on them to tighten them down. I know I can use hardware store stuff, but I want the old skool thick ones. They chrome up nice! Let me know what ya got! ...and thanks!:thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

on a mission to find carplay some 3/4 npt nuts? hey cheezy.......don't you owe me a favor? can you send my friend carplay some of those hard to find nuts........if anybody has them you would......:pimp:
Tippy....are you Tippy? That is my post! Please do not confuse me for Cheezy. Although he has much more artificially plumped arms, I am tremendously better looking...and chics dig me!

of course im tippy....who else would I be? im just trying to get ole cheezy to turn loose of some of his nuts......I just figure he hoards them..... and since he owes me one......I thought id you know kinda help you out since you are tremendously good looking..........

CarPlayLB

of course im tippy....who else would I be? im just trying to get ole cheezy to turn loose of some of his nuts......I just figure he hoards them..... and since he owes me one......I thought id you know kinda help you out since you are tremendously good looking..........
(sound like Forest Gump) "I love you Tippy!"