Briggs 5hp flatheads and misc parts

Hey guys, need some extra space and pocket change to fuel my v8 s10 swap.

'73 mildly modified briggs 5hp (Orange) kool bore, Shaved eyebrows/cleaned up ports/ solid gear crank, COMP GP9330 cam, Stock length ARC billet rod, billet lifters, ARC billet flywheel with +30 degree timing, Bored .10 over. After multiple failed attempts at pull starting the starter clutch casing cracked and that's how it sits. Engine has only about an hour of run time on it. needs a flywheel nut, header, carb and a bike. 3/4 x 2-1/4 drilled and tapped crank. Asking $170 (note: engine has been sitting over two years)

'79 Briggs 5hp (White) kool bore, Got this engine as a spare, threw out the tank, carb, and muffler. Underneath the head looks great, cylinder looks like it had a fresh hone and the intake, head, and exhaust gaskets look fairly new. wouldn't take much to get her up and running. 3/4 x 1-1/4 drilled and tapped crank $60 (note: I have never ran this engine, but everything looks good and shouldn't need much to get going)

late model I/C 5hp briggs steel sleeve engine. Ran a few years ago. I never dug into this one because it was a friend's motor, been sitting on a shelf ever since I bought it back. believe it to be a dual bearing but im not 100% sure. I'll have to pull the serial # off of it. 3/4 x 2-1/4 drilled and tapped crank. $100 (note: ill get a picture in the next few days. its sitting in a bike at the moment.)

All motors are "AS IS" and come without exhaust or carb/intakes. White one is missing its magneto in the picture but I will put it back on before shipping. Motors will be shipped drained and securely.

Also have all kinds of miscellaneous parts for these engines. haven't had a chance to dig yet but just ask and ill let you know.

All prices are OBO + shipping from 33981. If you're interested, shoot me a pm and we can work out a deal. perferred method of payment is Paypal gift, but we can do money order if necessary.

thanks for looking guys.

Haha yeah. Wish I had more time to be into the forum. Full time job and projects eat it all up. And I don't know that I'd call it a truck, its more like a car with a bed. Been piecing the swap together for a few months but I'm counting on my vacation time in august to have it done. Worried the $250 exhuast might make me miss my deadline. Someone wants these motors. And I still got one saved for the Rupp. Can't get rid of the bike that started it all. :thumbsup:

Alright Ill look into it tonight. And it ran great, just doesn't want to idle at a low RPM. I was I. The process of tuning the carb when the bike pulled a wheelie and dragged me across the front yard. Its been grounded ever since. I have a video I can email you.

Bump, got some pictures of the black I/C engine. model number is 13312. So its a single ball bearing crank. Is there anyway to edit the original post? i'd like to upload the last of the parts I have and keep it organized.

hey, Im looking for the carb adapters to run different carbs on the briggs blocks. You mentioned you ran these motors with gravity feed fuel systems. Id be interested in the carb adapters and carbs if you had any laying around. Thanks!