Briggs parts and install info please ???

Hello all, I started looking at an old Briggs engine I have, which has no spark. I tried to find a diagram and parts list, and any information. I came up blank. The number stamped on the engine is 170402 0515-01 7001221. Does anyone know anything about this engine or where can I get some info on it ? Thank you in advance.
Mike

The magnatron coil 398811 can be used without points. You need to be careful, always have the plug wire grounded to the block or installed on plug when you turn the motor over. If you don't, the coil can arc internally and short it out. The 7hp briggs is the perfect motor for a larger bike such as a Tote Gote.

There was a period of time when Briggs used a steel wheel with the magnets oriented in reverse polarity. I do not know how to tell the difference, only that those particular wheels will not work with the magnetron upgrade. I ended up having to swap wheels out, after scratching my head for half a day.

Very nice gesture Dave , the people on here never stop amazing me with the kindness and willingness to help , Simply Awesome :thumbsup: