Briggs & Stratton Animal Carb

Hey pasadena

I think its a walboro PZ 22, (i think?) Take a look at kart site you'll learn allot about performance engine, also pick up parts, or engines. http://karting.4cycle.com/ Its the best kart racing site on the web, and its full of information and links. Good Luck

josh

Last edited:
Hey pasadena

I think its a walboro PZ 22, (i think?) Take a look at kart site you'll learn allot about performance engine, also pick up parts, or engines. Its the best kart racing site on the web, and its full of information and links. Good Luck
I'll check it out and let you know what I learn. Thanks Josh:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Pasadena

No problem! Did you take a good look at the kart site? I learned so much from there.

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:

65ShelbyClone

Not just tech, but some off-the-wall discussion, too. The UAS forum has some good topics pop up from time to time, but the majority of it is just UAS event notices and chat. :thumbdown:

Good info on Briggs flatheads, Animals, Tecumsehs, and Hondas, however.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I hope there is no hard feelings Josh. It's nothing personal with you.

That site owner won't allow minibike talk, or even the mention of minibike riding on his site. I have even asked him if he would allow this site to be posted on the web site link page. But he won't allow it, and he won't allow you to speak freely.

So I say screw that site. He shouldn't get free advertisement from us minibikers.

I have gotten a few guys over to this site through PM's over there. It's the only way to be safe, "Sometimes!"

Hey MDB

If you dont like the site so much then why do you keep changing your name and trying to go back? Just because you have problems over there doesnt mean other people shouldnt be able to learn from the site.

I just went to BOBs4cycle and searched minibikes there is 284 threads with minibike related stuff heres the link http://karting.4cycle.com/search.php?searchid=1097648

Its a Kart racing site. Im just trying to help people so they can learn them selfs about engines. Not go and talk minibike talk, thats what oldminibikes is for. Bobs is good for us so we can learn how to build fast engines.

So ill ask one more time not to ruin it for other people.

Josh

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I'm not trying to ruin anything. That's not the way I am.

I have said you can PM anyone anything you want.

You just don't understand because you don't have your own web site. People are suppose to help each other out no matter what. It's OK, you can post it up all you like, because this isn't my web site. But if it was mine and another guy said I can't post it up there I wouldn't allow the other site free advertisement.

There might be 284 threads from minibikers, maybe half are from me myself. But he still doesn't like it. He even told a guy "Red-45-????" he can't post about gokarts.

I do agree it's a good site to learn from for the novice. I didn't say I don't like the web site. I have gotten business from there for years. My name was changed because he gets mad sometimes and delete my user name. I'm starting to think it has nothing to do with my post at all. I think it's the bad "R" word.

This web site helps mine, and mines helps this one. That's they way it should work.

Hey MDB

Your personal problems with Bobs4cycle has no place here. I post the links so guys can learn about performance engines. Then you delete the links because you have a problem with bob. I'm not trying to send guys over there to talk about minibikes, but to learn performance from pro's who have been doing it for 20-30 years. You dont get guys like Mike Clements, or John Davis on oldminibikes. But go to bobs and make a post about valve lash on an old flathead and one of those guys will post back and answer your question. Im talking about builders who build world record engines. You just cant get any better then that!

Josh

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
You can learn plenty just like I said. But you really can't say "this is for a minibike" there. Trust me I have been around long enough to know better.

Unless if your a well known person. Mike C has a minibike and we talk all the time. But some guys are not that way. Some are just grumpy old men.

Ask KB2rocket, I don't make this stuff up.

That's the main reason for this engine modification area. I have already seen a few of the guys here posting question there. When they don't need to. I told Hent about them doing so. Then he made this new posting area.

Over there you can't get into to much detail about building a motor. If you do you will get kicked off, trust me. On this site there is no fear of being kicked off, so you can say want ever you want.

Most of the stuff you read there is half truth. Some of those guys there said a minibike, especially mine. Would never make it 20 miles, because I'm a dumb ass hole that don't know what I'm doing. But if I were to post a video of me racing the whole 20 miles as proof. They would just call me a smart ass, and kick me off for it.

So I have learned to just let them say what ever. And I have to remain quiet.

Hey MDB

Ive posted many things about minibikes on bobs with no problem. The problem is you rubbed a few people the wrong way and they have it out for you. Like i said before its a great place to learn about engines. They Have some great articles that you just cant find anywhere! Yes bring Mike Clements here! The more hte marrier!

Josh