Broncco cafe racer

i was trying to use up my extra broncco parts. i bought a broncco last week now i have more parts. any way this what i have come up with so far. it has 10"" pirelli nos. tires ,,front and rear shoe brakes on spoke rims .a new 4hp. sachs 2 stroke the frame is a stock broncco . i my change the tank to under the back bone round one. i keep you guys posted.:thumbsup:

WOW Glenn!! Full size cafe bikes are my favorite! So im loving this build already! I know its been done many times, but this one is standing out already!! Love youre choice of powerplant and that exhaust is just gorgeous!! :eek: Will be following this one for sure!!

that without a dought is one of the coolest projects I have seen in a long time. I still have a 1970 Yamaha r5 350 two stroke, that I am saving for a cafe racer. I will be watching for this one so keep the pics comming. :thumbsup:

Those look like my indian rims, what size are the tires?
i got them off ebay a few weeks ago i liked them because of the tread it the same as the 7" tires the go on the bronccos. thanks everybody for your complements i promises this is the last broncco for me. i got this one because it had the aspera ht35 on it i got it done now its setting on the self

i got them off ebay a few weeks ago i liked them because of the tread it the same as the 7" tires the go on the bronccos. thanks everybody for your complements i promises this is the last broncco for me. i got this one because it had the aspera ht35 on it i got it done now its setting on the self
They are close, mine are 8"