Broncco road tires 7"

Hi guys! i'm supposed to introduce myself but dont find where:confused:... sorry, i'm french and my english is not so good :eek:ut:
well i'm from the Fantic-Motor Club of france and i bought recently a nice Broncco tx-7. Finding 7" tires seems beeing a nightmare in Europe ! What about in USA ? FanticTX71973.JPG
My son

Welcome , comment sa va ? Thats it on my french , maybe cest cest bon too ! We like our good french/cajun food here in Louisiana ! OldMiniBikes sells 7" tire but very limited , Merde !

Welcome!! Please post more pictures of that TX-7, it looks very very nice!

As for 7" 'universal' tires....they are VERY hard to find in good condition...the 'knobby' tires aren't too bad...but the street/universal tires are extremely hard to get in GOOD condition...I'm sure someone has an old, used set...but probably not new. Good luck!! They are Pirelli SC93.

markus

Markus here has or had some, but they might have been the off-road tires.
all my Pirelli's SC93's are long gone, shipped off to New zealand to some scooter restorer. While I do have NOS SC80's (the off road version) they are spares for a bike I own and would only go if the bike goes as they are too hard to locate anymore.

ChrisFogg that tx7 is "Magnifique" :thumbsup:

I traded a Simplex to a man in Iowa for a Cushman and he has a large collection of mini bikes with a lot of Broncco mini bikes . He has several NOS SC80's and very nice used SC93's with NOS tubes included . (PM) personal message me if interested and I will contact him or send you his E Mail .

That's a beauty...that was somebody's pride and joy.

Looks like something Elvis would custom order..No no listen man..I want the same bike but allll chrome!"