Broncco TX-3 Finished!

Finished another one...this time it's my Broncco TX-3. I really tried to be as correct as possible, using all original bolts/nuts and all other parts are NOS. Seat is NOS, tires NOS, grips NOS, wheels (inners and outers) NOS. The only things that are 'non-Broncco' are the brake/throttle cable and the decals. I had to have them reproduced, but I think they came out nicely.

Aspera HT25 was completely rebuilt using Aspera parts...she purrs now.

Side Note: Broncco used 2 different style seats for this bike, the 'stubby' black one that is similar to the TX-6's etc and the 'stubby' Blue one that is similar to the TX-1, TX-2, TX-3, just shorter. I chose to use the black one because it was NOS and the blue one I have is reproduced. I have both seats, and actually like the blue one better...but the black one is 100% original.

IMG_8614.JPG
IMG_8617.JPG
IMG_8618.JPG
IMG_8619.JPG
IMG_8623.JPG

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

In terms of TX-6 parts...it really depends on what you need. It isn't too difficult for most parts...but if you need a kickstand, or nos grips, or chain/clutch guard for a TX-1 or a CiTe throttle, or an NOS seat etc...that stuff is a real pain in the arse...border line impossible for specific items.

Sprocket86

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

In terms of TX-6 parts...it really depends on what you need. It isn't too difficult for most parts...but if you need a kickstand, or nos grips, or chain/clutch guard for a TX-1 or a CiTe throttle, or an NOS seat etc...that stuff is a real pain in the arse...border line impossible for specific items.
Okay good to know if I ever come across one again! What about engine parts for the air cooled 2 cycle 4 speed engine?

I always dreamed of riding a bone stock Broncco TX-6. How do they perform?

I own several TX-6's...they are fun bikes to ride...then again I've always been partial to the 2 strokes. First gear is very short, and 4th gear is a bit sluggish (with an adult on it). But 2nd and 3rd gear are a lot of fun. They say they'll do 55mph, but I've never been able to see that on mine and it runs strong. Usually about 45mph is max. Overall they are fun little bikes to ride. When maintained properly they usually start up in 1-3 kicks.

Engine parts for the Minarelli P4S aren't too hard to find.