Broncco TX10 parts

I bought a Broncco Diablo bike missing the tank exhaust pipe and seat a few weeks ago to use as a parts bike. But after doing some cleaning and engine maintenance it runs and rides well. Now I want to fix it up for my son so we both can ride. I am looking for a gas Tank and a exhaust pipe in any condition. The gas tank can come from any TX10 Diablo, Eagle, Warrior or Renegade. The pipe from a Diablo or Eagle would work. I am interested in buying parts or a bike, I have some parts to trade TX10 and a few TX6 parts.

No I do not have a foot peg or a brake lever for a TX6. I have a nice TX6 rear tail light, license plate bracket and rear fender bracket.

I am wondering how you made out with your search. I’ve been looking for parts for my Diablo for a few years now without any luck. They’re such a solid little bike that I can’t see to part it out. I hope you’ve had better luck than I.

I have not had any luck finding a muffler or gas tank for the Diablo, I did find a Warrior bare frame with handle bars and a speedometer mount. I also found a TX6 50cc motor that I cleaned up ,put new rings ,crank seals points and condenser I had it in the Diablo frame last summer and it runs well , was hoping to trade it for Diablo parts. I have Diablo 75cc motor that im almost done rebuilding I installed new crank bearings, Transmission bearings new piston just have to get seals and head gasket, I would trade it for parts too. I have 2 running Diablo's but only have one muffler and tank. They are fun bikes to ride , I am hoping something will come along. let me know if you find anything. what do you need for yours.

Hi Chris, Mine needs the flywheel side cover and the front wheel needs to be re spoked. I have a beat up front wheel from a Rupp RMT 80 that I may cut the spokes down to size and use them. There may be a few other little things that I’m omitting but overall the bike is very complete. That’s why I won’t part it out.

Blackwidow Rupp parts have spokes for 71/ 72 10'' 28 spoke wheels I think would work. I have a beat up flywheel cover with a piece missing where the chain must have hit it , if you want to use it to ride so your foot won't hit the flywheel. Do you have a owners manual or a service manual for the Diablo? I would like to find one or a copy. I have the parts catalogs and a dealer service bulletin for assembly and a dealer news letter from Feb 72 . I'm interested in any literature especially any from 72 or later, and would make or trade copy's.

I don’t have any literature except a spec sheet I got off eBay. People on here have talked about having manuals and if I find out who maybe we could get some reprints. I’d be interested in purchasing your extra side cover and maybe it can be repaired. I can’t find any source for parts other than eBay and a couple foreign sites but deciphering Italian and or French is not my strong suit. Thank you for the information on the spokes etc and again if I do find anything I’ll keep you in mind. I rather see both of us whip our rides into shape than horde parts. I think mine is a ‘71 Diablo but I can’t confirm that.

Hi Ginz, PM me your address and I will send it out to you, just pay me back shipping. I agree about hording the parts I would like to see them running.

I bought a Broncco Diablo bike missing the tank exhaust pipe and seat a few weeks ago to use as a parts bike. But after doing some cleaning and engine maintenance it runs and rides well. Now I want to fix it up for my son so we both can ride. I am looking for a gas Tank and a exhaust pipe in any condition. The gas tank can come from any TX10 Diablo, Eagle, Warrior or Renegade. The pipe from a Diablo or Eagle would work. I am interested in buying parts or a bike, I have some parts to trade TX10 and a few TX6 parts.
How is it going, I have a solid mostly complete I’d be willing to part with. Was going to use it as a donor frame but would rather see someone else have a complete

Attachments