Bug Go Kart back from upolstery shop

This is one of my current projects that I just picked up from my seat guy....my design, his work....I like it!.....The kart model has been called a Bug "Lil Red Bug" (around 1961-62), but I can't find another exactly like it....next step, McCulloch MC6 engine.

frank ., holy your just banging karts out .. very very nice ...

can you send me a pm tell me how much seat was .how long it takes and if they interested in doing a few more . I do all my own seats .. but im so far behind and I have 5 seats to do right now ...
I may source them out ..

T-Town Mini

The new upholstery looks so nice. :thumbsup:

I've wanted to get mine reupholstered since I was a teenager back in the '70's.

Some day...

Always enjoy seeing your work. I'm an upholstery hacker and dream of the talent I see on here. Mine is no where near that and anyone who dabbles knows how hard it is to even turn out crap! Keep the photo's coming, please! :thumbsup::biggrin:

Your early Wasp is a very cool kart and would love to see your kart completed....I have a couple, but have not started one yet....maybe next winter.
I am planning to be at McMinnville meet if My grandson (the driver) can make it....If not, I may attend just to support the 2nd year of this meet.
I have sent off the Bug's McCulloch MC6 to a builder for freshening, so we'll see if it fits the schedule.....If not, I may bring something else special (or at least fun).....Thanks, Frank.

hey frank last year mcminnville was my first vintage kart meet and then medford i gus i caught the kart bug i am working on a mc 10 project with help from scooterboy and dennis i had lots of fun out there even though i didnt have a kart yet but i brought my mini i had a great time