Bug Super Flea

Hounddog

Here is an all original Bug Super Flea mini bike. Has original frame, original suspension fork, original Hands Wheels with tapered roller bearings, original Good Year tires, original Bug seat, original Bug gas tank, original Bug clutch cover...etc...etc...It even has the original Continental Red Seal (6hp) engine in a box. The bike currently has a nice 5HP Briggs installed on the bike. Both engines are included in the sale. I just purchased and installed original Bug handlebars and original Bug handlebar clamps!! The bike is nice and straight, no damage, rewelds or repairs....Its a good one, you cannot go wrong here. Asking $1500 or best offer. And there is a NOS set of Good Year tires listed in the parts for sale section...Let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Located in Socal...

Attachments

Last edited:

Hounddog

Buyer failed so it is again for sale. Also note that this is a jackshaft bike. As a result chain alignment is easy and perfect and can also run almost any engine and get all the chains and sprockets aligned properly! Its a good one, you cannot go wrong here....Thanks for listening....HD

Hounddog

So no I do not know if it runs. I purchased it years ago, drained the gas and put it into storage. So I assume it will need at least a carb cleaning. This one is still available and it has all the original parts....You cannot go wrong here...Its a good one!..