Built a mini bike my Daughter and myself and posted it on YouTube.

Saw that awhile back on YT. Very nicely done! The fact that your daughter is hanging out with you in the garage building a mini bike is proof positive that you've done a heck of a job as a parent! Thanks for posting!

Ky minibiker thank you very much for the comment. These days kids can be pulled in many bad directions. As an older guy (-: I really believe that parents must do things With their kids not just For their kids.

Also, trying to look at this site and figure out how best to navigate it.
Very true statement Danny and glad to see she is willing to help build it with you!! Make sure you add a clutch cover.
Yes we added a clutch cover and a few other mod's. She was riding the bike around town and then had an offer for it that we could not resist. We are now working on a few other projects and hope to post about them also. We fixed up this old soap box derby racer and sold it. Would like to keep everything but not enough room and the money buys the next project or two. Soap Box Car.jpg Thanks for the support!:):scooter: Soap Box Car.jpg

Ken, thank you very much for viewing and subscribing. Trying right now to video some of the YZ80 take apart but Sarah is at Lacrosse practice. May have to go it alone:confused:

Just joined the site and enjoyed the build video. I have a couple daughters myself that I'm hoping to get into mini bikes too. Nice job!

Thanks for watching and the comment. Yes, out of my three kids Sarah was the one who took to the mini bikes like a fish to water. Best times ever with her. Sports are great but you do things FOR them and not WITH them. When riding or working on mini bikes you do things WITH them. Have a GREAT day!! Dan & Sarah.

Attachments