Butchered Bonanza Questions

Hello all, I'm looking for some help identifying what is original including color. Were the early bikes ever yellow I've only seen blue?

Apart from all the obvious mods/drilled holes sheet metal and welded on straps... cut original straps and hole drilled through the swingarm

Has someone modified the front forks to be solid? The hole at the top tells me that it had front suspension. Also on all the hard front end Bonanzas I've seen the tube is flattened for the axle bolt.

On the rear has someone removed the fender mounts? I've seen some MB250 frames without them but not bc1200 or others? But then the MB250 has center pegs...

mustangfrank

I think you're right about the forks being made solid, the BC1000 bars were straight and I've only seen the flat axle flanges too. It's definitely been messed with but not too far gone, are you gonna save it?

I think you're right about the forks being made solid, the BC1000 bars were straight and I've only seen the flat axle flanges too. It's definitely been messed with but not too far gone, are you gonna save it?

Yes I'll be saving it, best I can. My brother's and I are really getting this for my nephew to put an engine he rebuilt last year into. My brother picked it up in Salem, OR and I just got it at my place this weekend but was busy playing with a Ford 120 garden tractor.

I am going to post updated pics etc in the strictly US vintage thread.

https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/butchered-bonanza-identification.175745/

A few more questions. The tube diameter is 1" and the tires are 5.30/4.50-6 so I'd guess it was a BC1300. I'm also guessing this should be blue not yellow does anyone know about the color?

Final question... maybe, what is this thing on the "seat" the board actually appears to be the seat board or I should say original shape. Is this some original Bonanza part?

Thank you all!