California members best stock up on Predators/Hondas/Etc.

You are getting screwed. They are $ 150 here in So Cal. Where are you located? (Never understood whey some of you do not include your location in your profile when you sign up so that we can better help you).
Michael
Wow that was a dyslexic moment…
I meant $132!

and I was asking about pricing in YOUR area not mine. Just to see what the going rate was elsewhere in different states.

PatrickCraik

The ''almighty dollar'' is the root of all evil's.
Sorry, You're wrong there. Hot women are the true root. Our lust for them has made us lust for money. You never see any rich guys with homely chicks on their arms. I'm not a bible thumper but I'm sure Adam would agree with me, lol!

I74

Sorry, You're wrong there. Hot women are the true root. Our lust for them has made us lust for money. You never see any rich guys with homely chicks on their arms. I'm not a bible thumper but I'm sure Adam would agree with me, lol!
LMFAO !!!!!!! :p

Harquebus

Oh my, the glory days are gone. The Glory Days of a $99.99 212cc engine.

Several years back there were places on the interwebz {like ebay} where they were going for 60 bucks a piece or prices around that range.
Not that I can't check myself, but are there other branded clone engines that are now competitive {lower priced} with HF?

EDIT--This listing is probably way out of date: Best Honda Clone Engine

Northern Tool had their own "Ironton" brand and there were several other Chinese clone engines here and there. Here is the Ironton 208cc:::
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200638584_200638584

134.99 at this time, and free shipping. Is it that much different from the exalted Predator that the Predator parts won't interchange?

Last edited:

SAS289

Oh my, the glory days are gone. The Glory Days of a $99.99 212cc engine.

Several years back there were places on the interwebz {like ebay} where they were going for 60 bucks a piece or prices around that range.
Not that I can't check myself, but are there other branded clone engines that are now competitive {lower priced} with HF?

EDIT--This listing is probably way out of date: Best Honda Clone Engine

Northern Tool had their own "Ironton" brand and there were several other Chinese clone engines here and there. Here is the Ironton 208cc:::
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200638584_200638584

134.99 at this time, and free shipping. Is it that much different from the exalted Predator that the Predator parts won't interchange?
That 208 would be a great option for some, especially if it has a clone crankshaft (taper and rod journal). I would consider that engine if one of my 196's grenaded. My PVL or GX200 flywheels would fit. And a non hemi head that may have 27/25 valves. I'm in. The 208 is just a big bore clone.

Look at all the guys who got Predators to replace the 196's on newer bikes with a headlight. They couldn't use the 196 flywheel on the Predator and lost the use of their headlight. With this 208 they may be able to use their 196 flywheel and lighting coils, but again, only if it has a clone crankshaft.