Calling All Texas Mini-Bikers

DMR

Howdy! To plan for a Lone-Star Minibike Reunion, I need to know where majority of us are located, so just post where in Texas you are from and we can get the ball rolling on an awesome swapmeet/reunion/race!!!

BTW I am located in Northeast Houston.

Is there an MX track somewhere close by that could host us for an afternoon... (not for free of course.. each would be responsible for their own admission fee)

mardyn

theres barnwell mountain OHV park in east TX.
its 2 hrs away from dfw (in Gilmer).
pretty cool area if ya dont mind suckin in alot of red dirt.

something close would be nice though............

DMR

I am thinking that a dirt oval or a flat-track would be more appropriate for a race, also, does anyone have some stuff for a swap-meet?

Bandera, Texas has a neat little mini moto-cross track for kids at their Rodeo Grounds that would fit the bill ... and Bandera is just North/West of San Antonio ... plenty of campgrounds, the Medina River and easy chicks! :thumbsup:

I live right off Hebron in the middle of Carrollton. I can't find any place to ride close to me.
I am not far from you. I am off Josey and Valley View. I just hit the warehouse dist. occasionally. Or take em to the lakehouse in E. TX...
Off Hebron?....Ive seen some promising spots near I35 where theres some ponds and trails/dirt roads. Might be kinda 'iffy' since its near/under the hwy. I'll have to go poke around up that way in the next day or 2..:scooter:

I'll do a warehouse district anywhere in the DFW area (plenty to go around) ... We can also meet at RedLine Raceway in Caddo any Saturday ... I ain't rid'in on dirt ... I'm there for the beer and BS though ... Too dang hot to go South this time of year ... All ya'll DFW area bro's lets hook up in Noth Texas ... :smile:

:scooter::scooter::scooter: