Can anyone id this air filter

So I'm working on my new Garage and my compactor needs a new air filter. It's a Predator 179cc. I know not a mini bike but I am here with the small engine experts. Even pretend I'm pulling the motor off this to put on my next mini and I want to keep it STOCK engine.

Anyway I'll post pics of what I got. All I can find at Harbor Freight is part #15468 "Paper Element" Special order only. 12 weeks out. Yep, like I'll get it around Christmas.
Has anyone used this engine on a bike and found an air filter that fits the stock housing? I know the easy answer is a Stage 1 kit. I just want to keep this thing stock. It might sit in the elements and I don't want extra ways for water to get in the engine.
I found one on Amazon/Ebay for a Tecumseh that is kinda close but not really the right fit. 20220925_080013.jpg
20220925_080929.jpg

I guess not all my pictures work. More posts coming up.

Trying more pictures
20220925_080842.jpg 20220925_080855.jpg

Yes I have blown this filter out with compressed air. Several times actually. But if the dirt/gravel has any little bit of dust this thing starts running like crap and will foul a plug quickly if I don't shut it down.

Thanks for your help.