Can I still sell my bike and parts on this site ?

So I haven't been on here for years. I'm selling all of it. It seems like the site has changed a bit and I'm having issues navigating. Can I still sell a roller ? Panther engine ? Parts ? Thanks for any help.

markus

So I haven't been on here for years. I'm selling all of it. It seems like the site has changed a bit and I'm having issues navigating. Can I still sell a roller ? Panther engine ? Parts ? Thanks for any help.
Of course you can, you have been linked to the classified twice within the last year by helpful members. Once above and coming close to a year ago when you were "just getting the word out" in this thread: https://oldminibikes.com/forum/inde...-restored-minis-for-sale.173247/#post-1268858 all you have to do is go to classifieds section on the main forums page, choose the best section that applies to bike, or parts your selling, post your adds following the few simple guidelines that make it easy for both the seller and the potential buyer. Buyers still love to know what the price is (in fact that's a guideline), if seller is is willing to ship, etc... just the same as its always been for years on this site. Enjoy and good luck selling your mini bike parts

Of course you can, you have been linked to the classified twice within the last year by helpful members. Once above and coming close to a year ago when you were "just getting the word out" in this thread: https://oldminibikes.com/forum/inde...-restored-minis-for-sale.173247/#post-1268858 all you have to do is go to classifieds section on the main forums page, choose the best section that applies to bike, or parts your selling, post your adds following the few simple guidelines that make it easy for both the seller and the potential buyer. Buyers still love to know what the price is (in fact that's a guideline), if seller is is willing to ship, etc... just the same as its always been for years on this site. Enjoy and good luck selling your mini bike parts
Thanks !