Can someone help identify this kart?

Harquebus

Pedals, motor mount, ribbed plastic tube over axle, disc brake all point to a Manco kart, or its several company-name variations: American Sportworks or American Landmaster as they are now known. Never seen a kart quite like this one. You can usually trace the lineage on a frame design as newer and newer karts are just a rehash of an older frame design.

I'm just baffled that it has no suspension whatsoever. Going on that, it's far from ideal for offroading and the brush guard/roll bar becomes superfluous. My personal philosophy is that unneeded parts should be removed. I'd turn it into a parking lot racer (pavement) or use it on dirt/gravel roads.

Sort of a Murray Explorer but not..Sort of a Carter Streaker, but not. Sort of a Yerf Dog 3203... but not.

Help! TIA
new here hi guys, I just bought a minibike from a guy who had one like that in his garage, It's in Indianapolis and I believe for sale.

will do call him later today still have his #, coolest part of scoring the minibike was meeting this guy.
Not much of an update, I did call him he said he would send a pic or two but has not yet, said he has no idea who made it and is cobbleing it together. He did say there are pic's of it on craigslist Indianapolis in the barter and atv section.

Not much of an update, I did call him he said he would send a pic or two but has not yet, said he has no idea who made it and is cobbleing it together. He did say there are pic's of it on craigslist Indianapolis in the barter and atv section.
Guy never got back with me no pic's I really tried for the team Bro, make it up later promise

You could've dropped the link for the Indianapolis craigslist ad (gentlemen, we have the technology) but I guess it doesn't matter. :p
Harq' I'm pretty lame with these puters I think it may have sold, he was in the process of moving thats why he was purging this stuff I believe he is too busy right now Bro.