Cannot find these tires anywhere

I have a Keystone deluxe minibike. Both tires need replacing, but I haven't been able to find the right tire. The size on the sidewall only says 4.00-5. The closest tire to this that I can find is 4.10-3.50-5, but these are way to skinny. Also the shipping prices for many of these tires are over $50. Ive tried places like princess auto, but they didnt have anything that would be suitable.

Attachments

I have a Keystone deluxe minibike. Both tires need replacing, but I haven't been able to find the right tire. The size on the sidewall only says 4.00-5. The closest tire to this that I can find is 4.10-3.50-5, but these are way to skinny. Also the shipping prices for many of these tires are over $50. Ive tried places like princess auto, but they didnt have anything that would be suitable.
One thing I have done is get used aircraft tires....5.00- 5.00 is a common size and you can usually get them for free from your local airport....otherwise you will be looking at carlisle or cheng shin tires with the diamond tread pattern....