Can't Post Any of My Pics

For some reason when I go to my pics or anybody's pics for that matter there's no URL's or No MEDIUM or anything else. Any body else having this trouble or is it just me ?:shrug:

Hent

I am too!

It's this damn old photopost software that is no longer supported. It's the same reason why most of the YouTube videos won't show, and other problems have come up.

For years I warned people and everyone was always against the upgrades, and its happening. Server software, and other upgrades are being forced and other software from the "past" is no longer supported.

I'm going to have to upgrade the whole forum. Everyone is going to have a shit fit.

Perfect timing. Right in the beginning of my busiest time of year.

Man..sorry so much trouble ..i can see vids on my desktop windows 7 w.Chrome ,but not on tablet..i can do pics though on both!?!..this from tablet with Chrome browser IMG_20170202_115159.jpg

Last edited:
Wow ...Hent I had no Idea it was that bad ! :shrug: As far as pics and videos I can post from photo bucket....so no hurry on my part.

Like the folks above have expressed....thanks for all you do for us Drew....:thumbsup:

Let us know if you need any help when it comes to testing this stuff on the various different platforms we all use.

I do software upgrades in my job...the end users are always the one's impacted in what seems an adverse way during the upgrade...and while working the kinks out afterward....but are also the one's who benefit the most from the upgraded environment once it's stable....:laugh:

Like Dave said, do what you gotta do...!....and thanks again.

Trust me guys, I want to fix it and update it and be perfect for everyone. I don't want it to sound like a hassle either, because it's not.

There was a time when this would have been easier to do. That's come and gone. There's more and more data to preserve, where I won't chance losing it like some other message boards, so no worries there.

It just takes time.

CarPlayLB

Like the folks above have expressed....thanks for all you do for us Drew....:thumbsup:

Let us know if you need any help when it comes to testing this stuff on the various different platforms we all use.

I do software upgrades in my job...the end users are always the one's impacted in what seems an adverse way during the upgrade...and while working the kinks out afterward....but are also the one's who benefit the most from the upgraded environment once it's stable....:laugh:

Like Dave said, do what you gotta do...!....and thanks again.[/QU

Last edited:
All right for some reason this morning I can post my pics again from my OldMiniBikes gallery ! :thumbsup: THATS GREAT ! Still having troubles loading videos though.