Can't reply in the parts wanted section?

TomH

Can't reply in the parts wanted section? Whats up with that? I thought "no comments" was just restricted to the for sale section.

TomH

Yeah I wasn't aware that the parts wanted section was a problem also. It was a good place to learn more about certain minis. You know, somebody was wanting a certain part for a bike, and somebody would chime in and say this other bike has the same part or you can use this in its place or I did this instead and it turned out this way.:shrug: loosing a bit of group conscience/knowledge

Yeah I wasn't aware that the parts wanted section was a problem also. It was a good place to learn more about certain minis. You know, somebody was wanting a certain part for a bike, and somebody would chime in and say this other bike has the same part or you can use this in its place or I did this instead and it turned out this way.:shrug: loosing a bit of group conscience/knowledge
I concur Tom! Feels like someone stole half my Sunday paper! :blink: But understand why it had to be changed......just sucks and I miss it