Caper Cycle Decal

markus

I tried sending a message to the guy who long time back had these but it bounced back and didn't go through, I am looking for a caper cycle fork decal If anyone has one to spare as I am pretty close to paint stage on my 1961 falcon.

thanks

sonerenos

BUMP, I am looking for 3 of the decals. Anyone have any leads? They were available on ebay not long ago, but not anymore.

I appreciate it.

markus

BUMP, I am looking for 3 of the decals. Anyone have any leads? They were available on ebay not long ago, but not anymore.

I appreciate it.

Do you know Kevin Rosen in Cali? (has a real big collection) He got me one made up when the D-bag above in this thread screwed me on them. He needed some as well at the time and someone he dealt with came though, proper font sizes as well. Been a couple of years though.

sonerenos

i know of Kevin, weve met and spoke several times. ill try my luck reaching out to him, thanks for the lead. I did see the 7 hole exhaust you were after on ebay yesterday, youll have to buy the whole bike though. maybe try your luck sending him a message for just the exhaust?

ill message you the link.