Carb identify help on B&S 3HP

Hey guys, going to broaden my knowledge and thought I would take a shot at trying to get this Briggs3HP engine running for a later project. I tore it down last night as far as I could get it but wanting to replace the carb that is shown in the photo. A previous owner welded some linkages and it is a mess. Does anyone know what this carb is or where I could get a replacement. There wasn't any identifying marks on the engine but I think it is relatively new and the cylinder and valves are in good shape. Also, the crank cover on the clutch side does not want to come off past about 1/4 inch after taking all the bolts off and the crank wants to move with it. I haven't pulled the flywheel but just wanting to change this gasket because it leaked- is there something holding the cover back or is the crank seal that tight on these that I need to pry a little more?

That's a Tecumseh carburetor, I do have a briggs 3HP carb with the tank underneath if you want to change it back to what belongs. It will run with that carb but you won't have a governor.

Thanks Rocco, that makes sense because it came off my Rupp donor project for the last build. I tore this engine down and got it running and will be using it on something later. Youtube had some pretty good rebuild vids for the 3hp. Thanks for the offer- I will pass. Rocco, if you still want to bend up your tubing, let me know.