carb rebuild gasket kit H35

Hey guys. I am trying to rebuild an original Ruttman Toad Tecumseh H35 engine. No luck finding a carb kit w all the gaskets etc. On eBay. Not real familiar w eBay any way. Does anyone have or know where to find what I'm looking for? Engine info is: H35 45350H serial is 0258 w 13637 after which I believe is the code. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

markus

Best thing to do is go to website like parts tree and type in your numbers to get to the exploded view/parts listing for your engine. it will have the actual part numbers, use those when searching for the gaskets, parts etc.. Lots of ebay sellers don't even know what they have they will just put up a part number thats on the bag/box so you use the number only, and through vendors like OldMiniBikes same deal try searching part tec part numbers to usually get directly to the aftermarket replacement part if its available.

The carb does not have a rebuild kit if you check Partstree.com, however the p/n for the carb which is on ebay for cheap money is 631921. This number replaces the original 631070A. Just compare your carb to the ones on ebay and ask the sellers questions.