cat 250x frame and fork

is this too much? they seem to be popular. i have the wheels for this bike too. could prob conjure up a briggs to throw on it. needs seat and foot peg grips pegs are their just no rubber.

I would love to buy it man. just that the shipping is a killer. I usually deal locally for frames and engines for that reason alone. good deal though.

is this too much? they seem to be popular. i have the wheels for this bike too. could prob conjure up a briggs to throw on it. needs seat and foot peg grips pegs are their just no rubber.
Your price is fair, just not a whole lotta buying happening right now. Dont give it away, be patient I sold my Bonanza chopper but it took quite a while. Ebay might get it sold faster if you want it gone soon, offering to ship it would help you tremendously!:thumbsup:

i will handle the shipping arrangements if needed i just have to find out how much it would be. :shrug: i hate to see it sit their. would trade for a newer 5hp briggs or a clone engine also or some 10" wheels.