Cat 300ss

The folding pegs are original. They have the factory chrome yellow paint under the blue. One was bolted on and the other has some rivit type fastener with a round head.

I've always thought that this one that I have is a Cat 3002. It didn't come with the scrub brake set up that seems more common to the 300 series. I got it years ago, and built it up with parts that I had laying around. I moved the footpegs forward to make it fit my 6'1" body a little better. A side popper 3.5 Tecumseh has kept it running for the last 20 years or so, and all my kids, now adult with their own kids, enjoyed riding it.

Attachments

FunWithStuff

I've always thought that this one that I have is a Cat 3002. It didn't come with the scrub brake set up that seems more common to the 300 series. I got it years ago, and built it up with parts that I had laying around. I moved the footpegs forward to make it fit my 6'1" body a little better. A side popper 3.5 Tecumseh has kept it running for the last 20 years or so, and all my kids, now adult with their own kids, enjoyed riding it.
The only part on your bike that looks like it is from a Cat R3002 is the frame. All other parts on that bike are not Cat parts. Still a very neat bike though!