Cat Clutch Cover

I have one but it's on my duster. I think it's the same one? I can get you dimensions and close up photos if you want. let me know
Thanks for the reply and offer, but I already have some dimensions. I tried to make my own, using a NOS short cover and an extension piece but I was less than satisfied with the results. I'm hoping to find a nice original one, it's for a survivor bike.

What if I said it was for a Build Off Bike, maybe then someone will cough one up?

I think I'll start a want ad in the for sale section...That seems to work for the newbies...

Still looking....

I have a NOS Jeff Clark Aluminum short cover I would trade straight up? (it's actually one of the first ones, Jeff used my cover for the mold)

Last edited:
Yep, that be it. PM sent.

Oh, and by the way 1stBxMopar.....Thanks for contacting scootercat about trying to buy that cover out from under me.....I really appreciate it:thumbsup:
Mark,
I absolutely did NOT try and buy that cover out from under you, I contacted scootecat thinking he had a non-chrome SMALL cat cover, and like many others looking for a SMALL cover was just throwing my hat in the ring. I knew you needed the longer one and already had a small one. I hope this made sense and cleared up what your thinking. I would not want anyone undercutting me, and I would not do it to anyone else.
Danny.............

After 3 & 1/2 years did it end well?
Not yet. Scootercat's cover was real nice, and his price was spot on but........It's still not the right part. If I had it chromed it wouldn't match the rest of the bike.

Mark,
I absolutely did NOT try and buy that cover out from under you, I contacted scootecat thinking he had a non-chrome SMALL cat cover, and like many others looking for a SMALL cover was just throwing my hat in the ring. I knew you needed the longer one and already had a small one. I hope this made sense and cleared up what your thinking. I would not want anyone undercutting me, and I would not do it to anyone else.
Danny.............
Hey Danny, thanks for clearing that up. Now I feel like a total tool. My apologies to you, and the rest of the forum. Sorry for making you look bad, in reality I just made myself look like a dick. I should have handled it in a pm. Been undercut on parts in the past and I guess I just had my guard up. Sorry buddy..

I'll put this out there, some things I would consider trading:

Super Bronc Engine, HM80 with light coil

Super Bronc WIDE forks

Super Bronc fenders (have front and rear)

NOS CAT brake caliper

10 sets of NOS Tecumseh points/Condensers (vintage '60s/'70s, made in USA)

None of these parts are for sale, trade only for a long CHROME Cat clutch cover.

Last edited:
Thank You Mark G for the return P/M...I too would like to make a public apology for any misunderstandings from Me to 1stBxMopar. I have never tried to sell anything on OldMiniBikes,or any other website....The only thing I have ever bought online was on OldMiniBikes,a differential rear axle from the late Yellowhand,R.I.P. The cover is still for sale,as well as other parts to anyone that would be doing a Cat restoring project.I wiil list them in the "Parts for sale"thread...Thanks...John (AKA Scootercat)

mis-communications happen, glad we were able to clear it up..... Mark and scootercat are both standup guys...

Now lets get back to mini bikes................