cat Endura seats

Tall order there my friend. If I remember I parted one out for lack of a seat and tank, I still have a nice frame that will likely never be used. It's as bare as it can be, no footpegs even but it's damn solid. Havasu Dave gave up buying one and made his own fiberglass pan.

I know i have everything including a NOS horstman torque converter with a NOS chain guard. And i talked to Daveaalready about making me one and its just way to much time and money on both sides. I just know that some one has one out there.

My buddy just got an Endura MX 10" wheel model and no seat, the one I got from him a couple years ago had no seat either. Best to learn fiberglass work and make one yourself or settle for a regular seat. Still though there could be one out there, time will tell.

Jamie1972

My buddy just got an Endura MX 10" wheel model and no seat, the one I got from him a couple years ago had no seat either. Best to learn fiberglass work and make one yourself or settle for a regular seat. Still though there could be one out there, time will tell.
Or pay Havasu Dave 5,000.00 Grand to make you one!!:evil_laughter::evil_laughter:

In all seriousness.....I am considering taking one (the plastic pan) to a 3D printing place and seeing what it would run to have some made, I have a feeling it may be very spendy.

In all seriousness.....I am considering taking one (the plastic pan) to a 3D printing place and seeing what it would run to have some made, I have a feeling it may be very spendy.
It will be but worth checking into all the same. Most places will charge for the cad time to build the model and then time and materials for the actual printing of one. We have one at work and it's quite expensive to print things. Then hopefully the guy building the model in Cad knows what he is doing so there is integrity built into the pan as I've seen a few parts crack because of the lack of gusseting in corners and such. It'd be a good start if you were going to use the print out for a template for a vacuum form.

This is also what i intend to do with one if I ever get one. I need 2 and I know that the odds are against me. But everyone is going to have to keep reading this darn thread until I get at least one.