cat Endura seats

Or pay Havasu Dave 5,000.00 Grand to make you one!!:evil_laughter::evil_laughter:
I quoted him less than what my time was worth. But that train done left the station.

Now I'll do it for an autographed Windber photo, a used C.A.R.B. Predator gas tank, and the secret password for the cool people's club. :scooter:

kbs8ball

Casey sent me one years ago that was pretty nice I made a pad for it. you will be forever looking for one of these..I recovered Daves seat after he made it...pain in the ass!!! im sure he has big bucks tied up in the making of that seat. 3D printing would be prefect cuz the thing was just a hunk of plastic thats why ya never see them.

Yeah I have that one now....:smile:
Casey sent me one years ago that was pretty nice I made a pad for it. you will be forever looking for one of these..I recovered Daves seat after he made it...pain in the ass!!! im sure he has big bucks tied up in the making of that seat. 3D printing would be prefect cuz the thing was just a hunk of plastic thats why ya never see them.

kbs8ball

lol needle in a hay stack bro....im not sure vacuum forming would work for this, on the formers i have ran the mold is always aluminum. making that mold would be crazy expensive.

lol needle in a hay stack bro....im not sure vacuum forming would work for this, on the formers i have ran the mold is always aluminum. making that mold would be crazy expensive.
And all of the angles are inverse, so that it would have to be a split mold using any media for construction. That's why I did a one-off male mold. Also why I quoted such an outrageous price to reproduce it. LOTS of hours.