Cat Handlebars HPE/Muskin

FunWithStuff

Hello!
I am looking for handlebars for a Cat mini bike. I've got a Duster MX I am trying to restore to look as original as possible and the handlebars that are on it now have really been messed with over time.

I would like to get a set that hasn't had any welds, tweaks, or mods done to it. If there is tweaking I would only be interested only if it is very minimal. Condition of the chrome doesn't matter, but the better the condition, the more I will pay.

The same handlebars were used on the 400x, Dominator, Eliminator, R4001, and other models as well, so I will be glad to buy one off of one of those as well, since they should be the same.

Thanks!

Hello!
I am looking for handlebars for a Cat mini bike. I've got a Duster MX I am trying to restore to look as original as possible and the handlebars that are on it now have really been messed with over time.

I would like to get a set that hasn't had any welds, tweaks, or mods done to it. If there is tweaking I would only be interested only if it is very minimal. Condition of the chrome doesn't matter, but the better the condition, the more I will pay.

The same handlebars were used on the 400x, Dominator, Eliminator, R4001, and other models as well, so I will be glad to buy one off of one of those as well, since they should be the same.

Thanks!
Looking for a provider as well.

FunWithStuff

Send me a pm. I don't always get the notifications.

Can make them
I want to see first if I can acquire an OEM set from someone as I am trying to make a survivor-style bike. If I don't have much luck later on I will contact you. Thanks so much!