cdownie3 1968 Rupp XL-350

Wow 7hp motorsports!!!!! Can you say rip roaring rupp!!!!! I know white is right but that "rusty" shroud is screaming for some chrome......paint looking superfly too.
Looks awesome.:thumbsup:
The Rupp God's are pleased.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I think your right :thumbsup: Just made my day, I keep the hardener and reducer on hand for that fullthane and am used to spraying it so thats a big help, thank you! If I get that grip that means I gotta start working on that bike again :doah: I'm stuck playing nurse this week (wife just had surgery) maybe I can get up around your way this coming weekend or later int he week if shes feeling better? I can use her car and burn up her gas while she's stuck in bed :biggrin:

Bikes looking great!!
Thanks.

Took it for a test run. there was some kind of grease that came out of the chain. What a mess, glad I used a paint with a hardener. It burned on the exhaust pipe, and the coating on the pipe is flaking off. I will send it out to be ceramic coated after I make a video.
One the positive side ... that motor is an animal, Mike you are the man. I tried a 17 tooth clutch, I must be going 40 mph before it locks up , I will try a 12 or 13 tomorrow.

capguncowboy

Took it for a test run. there was some kind of grease that came out of the chain. What a mess, glad I used a paint with a hardener. It burned on the exhaust pipe, and the coating on the pipe is flaking off. I will send it out to be ceramic coated after I make a video.
One the positive side ... that motor is an animal, Mike you are the man. I tried a 17 tooth clutch, I must be going 40 mph before it locks up , I will try a 12 or 13 tomorrow.
Sorry to see that the chain made a mess, but that bike is a beauty! Bravo man! You've got my vote!