Chain Guards

I am looking for chain guards, especially little indians, Ruttmans, Rupps, Cat's and other nice chain guards!!!

These seem to be the first to get chucked back in the day, and now a days for me one of the most important, but most missing part!!!!!

You guys gotta have a couple kickin around under yer garage table!

Love this website,

Minibiketodd!!!!!!

Mac

....,Just so you know.

This Atlas style sold by Azusa Engineering years ago
will be listing on ebay soon, watch for it.

....And just for your information, I can get fiberglass copies of this style.

Mean Dean

I have new exact reproduction Ruttman Chain Guards with a new correct bracket . Show chrome not flash chromed. The front edge is folded over with two spot welds like the originals. These are a small limited run for my stash but I had to order a certain amount to get them done professionally made to exact thickness and length etc. $190.00. plus shipping.

Last edited:
I am looking for chain guards, especially little indians, Ruttmans, Rupps, Cat's and other nice chain guards!!!

These seem to be the first to get chucked back in the day, and now a days for me one of the most important, but most missing part!!!!!

You guys gotta have a couple kickin around under yer garage table!

Love this website,

Minibiketodd!!!!!!
Do you have these bikes ? or are you just looking for deals to resell :shrug:

Mac

Hey Todd,
....Watch my cover on ebay (270843098756).
Bid if you think you can use it,
but just know I expect it to top $190.

Yeah buddy, a fellow member w/6 posts is in need of your chainguards. I've got 6 Taco originals and a couple Bonanzas I'll sell for $50 total AND free shipping! :eek:ut:

lol, thanks for the offers guys, guess I will keep on trying e-bay!!!!

didn't mean to step on anyones toes or anything, I have these bikes, and sorry if I offended anyone with this ad.

i will go back to lurking now!

Last edited:

buckeye

Just light hearted teasing. Can't take too many things too seriuosly. Post up your pics. The point is a lot of folks come here and get prices and but stuff only to resell somewhere else. it is a pattern, not an insult to you.

didn't mean to step on anyones toes or anything, I have these bikes, and sorry if I offended anyone with this ad.

Whatever you do DON'T try to buy some RuppTT500 parts here !!!!!!!!!! They think you are some kind of Mad Crazed killer ,father raper,commie and Litterer :laugh:

I think posting more would be a better idea than lurking. If you're really in to the minis, let people get to know you. You'll have alot better luck getting parts out of people once they get to know you. :thumbsup:

I'll back up as well ... Welcome to OldMiniBikes :thumbsup: ... Stick around and share your knowledge ... We could use another mini bike addict like yourself