Changing Fuel Inlet

Yes grasp the straight barb with something like a vice grip and you can pull and twist off the pressed in barb. Then take a pipe tap 1/8-27 NPT and thread the hole and install a elbow fitting. I used locktite white sealant on the threads . Here is a recent Tec build where the Chinese carb had a straight barb and I removed it threaded the hole and installed a elbow so I could run fuel line in the correct under shroud location to the front mounted tank. DSC01345.JPG DSC01862.JPG DSC01864.JPG

PatrickCraik

Yes grasp the straight barb with something like a vice grip and you can pull and twist off the pressed in barb. Then take a pipe tap 1/8-27 NPT and thread the hole and install a elbow fitting. I used locktite white sealant on the threads . Here is a recent Tec build where the Chinese carb had a straight barb and I removed it threaded the hole and installed a elbow so I could run fuel line in the correct under shroud location to the front mounted tank. View attachment 256586 View attachment 256584 View attachment 256585
Great,Thanks

PatrickCraik

Has any body tried using the Genuine Tec. Part #631807 elbow in a chinese Part # 632230 or 632272 carb? Think I'll do that if it will fit together. Thanks