Check out my alexander reynolds i just redid!!!

Heres a alexander reynolds bike i redid today. I got the seat doin and got new chrome shocks and blue metalic paint. I still have stuff to put on it but in almost doin.

How much you guyz think its worth in the condition its in right now with no engine. I might consider selling it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Nice job! Your 4th thumbnail pic, is the front wheel properly spaced? It seems looking at the front of it, the right fork is forced in a tad. There seems to be a spacer on the outside of that fork pushing it inward towards the wheel. I could be wrong??? I do like the frame though. It's something I would ride.

Together we stand-Divided we fall! Mini's forever!

looks realy good,,i know what fullthrottle means about the back surgeries i had them
and other susp problems work done, i can hardley get on or off mini bikes,but still
love them & scooters.:scooter::scooter::scooter:

That does look reasonably comfortable for someone like wayne and I with f*****up backs. So minis4me, what would you like to get for it $$?

Together we stand-Dividedwe fall. Mini's forever!

I might let it go for 150. Or if someone else has something good to trade like another minibike. Im realy looking for a Lil Petro mini bike. I will give this and money for one of thoes mini bikes.

What about a Speedway Scarab frame minus the back wheel and top mount tank? Check-out minidoodle.com and look up pictures and the brochure columns. These Speedways are rare and up there in price.

Togather we stand-Divided we fall. Minis forever!