Chip Foose Taco @ Scottsdale GoodGuys Show

looks like a Foosy Bike to me... :laugh:

I don't get the attraction to that guy...

"Look, I drawed a car, and I drawed paint on the car" :eek:hmy: I must be god.. :eek:hmy: I mean, who could ever paint a minibike as painty as me? :shrug:

Overblown car painter..

looks like a Foosy Bike to me... :laugh:

"Look, I drawed a car, and I drawed paint on the car" :eek:hmy: I must be god.. :eek:hmy: I mean, who could ever paint a minibike as painty as me? :shrug:

Overblown car painter..
He is also one of the best fabricators I have ever met.

george3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Restore Kid
looks like a Foosy Bike to me...

"Look, I drawed a car, and I drawed paint on the car" I must be god.. I mean, who could ever paint a minibike as painty as me?

Overblown car painter..

He is also one of the best fabricators I have ever met.
Well that must of been a thrilling experence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Restore Kid
looks like a Foosy Bike to me...

"Look, I drawed a car, and I drawed paint on the car" I must be god.. I mean, who could ever paint a minibike as painty as me?

Overblown car painter..

Well that must of been a thrilling experence.
Well he does not share your good looks or charisma, but it was quite fun.

Ive actually met Mr Foose years ago and had the pleasure of working with him on an overhaulin episode or two... he is a very humble and nice person from what i could tell... and he has more talent than what is shown on TV... the art in what he does, really does make some of the cars he builds or designs better...

nice bike

Hounddog

Hi Jeff, That was a funny episode of bugs bunny!! I am sure George appreciated it as much as we all did! Thanks for sharing!

I also would like to see pics of the Chip Foose Taco, as I have never seen them before.