cl find today

haven't talked to him yet.......advertised for 700 cheesy........it may be worth it, what do you think:shrug:
Seems to be all there except belt cover. At that price..it would be still a good find and a real nice bike. You will probably be able to beat him down a little on the price.....maybe.

Wow Nice find Tippy, just dig up one of those old jars of money you have buried in the back yard....and buy it !!!! lol :laugh:

well I texted the prick to ask if he had the clutch cover and he told me it didn't come with one and I simply said most had covers over the clutches and then he proceeded to tell me to go and f#@%$ myself........so I said sorry for the trouble mister and hung up........bad energy right there and I don't need it

well I texted the prick to ask if he had the clutch cover and he told me it didn't come with one and I simply said most had covers over the clutches and then he proceeded to tell me to go and f#@%$ myself........so I said sorry for the trouble mister and hung up........bad energy right there and I don't need it
:doah:...Explains why it is still on there then.

naw im not wasting my energy on that guy............there was no reason for him to be that way........his post said to ask any questions, which is what I did and he came off just like I said.........he can put that thing where the sun doesn't shine for all I care..........pshhhhhhhh

Treating a Lady like that is unacceptable, some people's folks skipped over the manners part of teaching kids. And you're right about not needing the bad energy. If you plot revenge on someone you should just dig two graves, one for them and one for yourself. A great man who helped me with many struggles as a kid told me that often and it stuck although I started digging more than a few times. I try to have peace now, now always easy with the way society has degraded. That bike is simply not for you, imagine how the SOB would have possibly acted if you asked for a deal.:eek:ut:

I agree ace...........I didn't ask for a deal when I texted him.......I merely asked a few questions.....he actually called me and I spose when he realized he was talking to a woman, he decided to play the prick card....I don't need his bike, and I had the cash, but im not interested in dealing with anyone with an attitude like he showed me........he could have sold it tonite, but he chose not to by the way he acted.........

A lot of men are like that because they think women don't know what they are talking about. Example: I was looking for a tube notcher at home depot (worse offenders), 8 guys had no clue what I was talking about and said there was no such thing. I then showed them the photo on harbor freights web site, they was like "oh".
Example: How about when something is wrong with you car and you try to explain to a mechanic:doah:
Example: Ask Viki at OldMiniBikes how the men talk to her on the phone when they are asking a question.
I could go on and on. Sorry, just venting:laugh:

I really wouldn't have harrassed, much...:wink:
Yep, it sucks when someone makes sweeping generalizations about an entire gender based on a few experiences. :wink:

Personally, I know more about Lilly Pulitzer dress designs than I do about American football. (Wife choses to engage me in those conversations)

There's an older woman working the parts counter at the local NAPA who quotes obscure part numbers for differential shims over the phone from memory.

She also knows every single part number for 6 and 12 volt bulbs, and their application, and bayonet setup.