Clone 6.5HP Brand new with tight throttle

So I bought a 168f 196cc honda clone motor from a Canadian store,Princess Auto, I just ordered the pmr stage 1 kit from hot rod mini bikes, as I'm impatient I pulled the motor out to look, and the throttle lever is super tight, I have to assume, that it is set up this way depending on the application for the engine. Does anyone know if the pmr stage one kit has fairly dummy proof instructions? I am also replacing the stock throttle cable with another stock cable,will that along with the throttle linkage kit solve my issue with correct adjustment? Also, the motor comes with it's own kill switch, do I just remove that and wire the handle bar kill switch in its place? Sorry for the long winded questions I just want to be sure .:shrug:

gbabins1

Yes you will need to loosen the throttle lever so it will return via the spring. I have not used the PMR throttle linkage kit but have ordered other parts from them, I assume it will come with detailed instructions... and you will want to have a kill switch mounted to the handlebars. You can wire it to the stock kill switch like you said, or you can wire it so both will work.

Welcome to the site:thumbsup: