Cloned the Arco

DaveL12

Threw a new predator 212 on the Arco last week ruined the old chain that came on the bike so I put a new one on I've been riding it all over the fairgrounds next door to my house it is literally so fun
my lil cousin
my dad haha this is the first mini bike I've ridden since I was probably 13 so about 9 years ago I forgot how much fun they are
hit 29 with the bone stock predator haven't even jetted the carb yet

DaveL12

Eh I do see any reason why it needs a brake I ride conservatively and nimble knowing I can't stop on a dime Honestly it keeps me from getting too ballsy with it I'll probably find a caliper for it eventually if somebody has the correct one for this bike contact me with a price

Looks like you guys are having a blast with it, and that's what it's all about. In the 70's when I rode these things, we didn't use helmets, have long trousers on, gloves, etc. Of course the death rate for mini bike riders ten years of age was about zero, but I guess kids now days have softer skulls, or lack the cat-like reflexes we "old school" kids had. Come to think of it, I do still have a mini bike scar across my thumb.

It was maybe 1968 and I was riding a friends' Bronco and rode it through a barbed wire fence. Tore the hell out of my jacket, his seat, and my thumb. I've been staring at that scar for nearly 50 years.

The look on both of your faces is priceless. Your young cousin might be depending on you to let him know when things are unsafe, so that's something you may want to think about. But I love the photos above, and the fact that you're both having a blast!

DaveL12

Haha I have such cat like skills I'm 5'9 165 so my body was basically designed for minis haha and that pic is of my father I'm not that old thank god lol jk yea I made sure lil cuzzo knew he had to take it slow since it lacked brakes and he listened he did absolutely great after 20

Threw a new predator 212 on the Arco last week ruined the old chain that came on the bike so I put a new one on I've been riding it all over the fairgrounds next door to my house it is literally so fun
my lil cousin
my dad haha this is the first mini bike I've ridden since I was probably 13 so about 9 years ago I forgot how much fun they are
hit 29 with the bone stock predator haven't even jetted the carb yet

Looks like you guys are having to much fun ! :thumbsup:

DaveL12

So yesterday I wanted to experiment with my e tube so I popped it out of my carb and drilled it out a little larger started the bike and it ran terrible it didn't want to stay still unless the choke was all the way on turtle so when riding u have to reach down and turn the choke down to stop it from accelerating on its own. I have another predator carb with a stock e tube and jet so I put those in the carb to return to stock but it's still running like s...? Any tips

DaveL12

Oh gotcha well I ended up exchanging for a new engine and I won't be trying to modify anything on this new one lol learned my lesson