coleman bx200u vs coleman ct200u ex, which one is better?

wow, its been months since ive been on this forum. so ill just say hi!
but its come to my surprise that my local Walmart is stocking mini bikes, they stock the bt 200x for 549$
and my tractor supply, (next store to it) has the coleman ct200u-ex for 549$, the employee at the tractor supply suggested that i wait intill black friday because there going on sale for 350$, im guessing the Walmart is going to be doing the same. so my question is, what should i go with?
they look very similer in specs but the bt200x ive never seen yet, guessing they released in the last 4 months or so.
any reason i should go with one over the other?
thanks for reading:thumbsup:

Pretty much the same inners on both, only real differences is the BT has the new style frame, vs the Baja copied fake gas tank on the EX.

If it was up to me, I'd throw a 3rd bike into the mix. The MB 200 Trail Master. More money, but you are getting rear suspension vs hardtail on the other two.

Pretty much the same inners on both, only real differences is the BT has the new style frame, vs the Baja copied fake gas tank on the EX.

If it was up to me, I'd throw a 3rd bike into the mix. The MB 200 Trail Master. More money, but you are getting rear suspension vs hardtail on the other two.
I would LOVE to have the mb200, but I don't have that much money to put into that bike, if I had 700$ I would totally get it, but this is going to be my first "real" mini bike. So I'm waiting in the black Friday to get the bikes (I only have 400$ right now) I would go used but everyone in the north thinks there mini bikes are worth gold, I cant find one under 300 that isn't all rusted out.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Well whatever you decide it will ride better that a ct200 off road..sit on it pay attention to rider position ..i got my trailmaster on a credit card and paid it off in 4 months so i didn't have to come up with all the scratch at once..actually it was a zero interest for 6 months visa from my bank and i just paid the bike off and cut tye card up..i got other cards ..there are alternatives..sometimes..anyways enjoy the holidays on your new ride :D

I would get the EX if going with a coleman. If you are willing to wait and save I would get the Monster moto 212 though. It has a torque converter, front suspension and a front brake. It sucks trying to stop at 30 with only a rear brake.

fwiw i did some checking and tsc has the coleman min bike extreme ct200u dx for 499 on bf according to the ad i saw.... i keep trying to justify the MB 200 Trail Master but or themm 212 but at over double the ptice of the coleman it's a maybe nextyear category... nice bikesthough...