Coleman CT200U Accessories?

I think a gravel pan would be cool.

An exhaust especially for the CT200 that would exit at the rear like Badlands does, except hold a bit closer to the engine initially, then have an "S" to take it outside the frame. Because a long exhaust is supposed to work well on these motors, I think it could be a nice setup.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
A 20 tooth #35 chain sprocket for the motor driven side of the jack shaft so people can swap to a clutch that has more or less than 10 teeth on it on there clutch.

What have you done to the engine to get it to scream those kind of RPM's to get to 45 MPH on 10 to 1 gearing?
Stock gearing I doubt, like you said 10:1...so even removing the governor I think the motor would run out of steam before 35mph. You need the long stretch to get there, like 8:1 minimum, 7.2:1 even better

Now that the nice weather is here, I have to take some pics and post them.

I think a gravel pan would be cool.

An exhaust especially for the CT200 that would exit at the rear like Badlands does, except hold a bit closer to the engine initially, then have an "S" to take it outside the frame. Because a long exhaust is supposed to work well on these motors, I think it could be a nice setup.

Good Luck!
I have a mock up pic in our ct200 group , it's a tight to frame long snake exhaust with muffler.

All the mounts for a battery I made do not require you to modify the frame. The one requires a single hole drilled in the flat plate the seat bolts to.
Are you still making these? Pictures? I'm hunting high a low for ideas or a means off adding a battery to my CT200U.