Coleman CT200U-C - Need Spark Arrestor

CDog

Thanks for the link, Massacre. I live in Idaho and can ride on USFS trails if I equip my minibike with a certified spark arrestor. The link you provided checks that box. The challenge comes in installing that on the CT200. As far as I can tell it cannot be added to the existing stock muffler but that is OK. I was looking at upgrading that anyway. I was hoping to find a header\muffler combination that either came with a spark arrestor or was compatible with one like found in the link you provided. I have not found that yet. The closest I have ever come was with a gentleman who had a stock muffler that had come off a different engine and had a built-in spark arrestor. He thought it might be compatible with the stock Coleman engine but I lost his contact information while I continued to search.

So I guess the full question I have is what all needs to be done to add a spark arrestor to a stock Coleman mini bike engine? Does anyone know of mufflers that come with built-in spark arrestors or ones that are compatible with aftermarket spark arrestors like the one from Bill's Pipes?

CDog

Thanks, Manchester1. Last I checked, OldMiniBikes Warehouse had headers and mufflers for the Coleman but none with spark arrestors. I will check with them again. I really just need a muffler that can take a spark arrestor like one in Massacre's link.

I bought a couple of these a while back, thinking I could use them but I still have not found a muffler to stick then into: https://www.boats.net/product/honda...zjD4HWFomgJWKYIXruFdPj-md9EHdQygaAnWHEALw_wcB