Coleman sport 2.40 (attex) parts/help needed

Hello, my name is Casey, 24, and I’m looking for information on recoil/pull starts and if anyone has seen a pair of handlebars I can inquire about. I’ve broke mine about 2-3 times now and I’m struggling to find new parts/info on replacement. These are one of a kind ears/leafs on them, and I have no idea if there’s newer recoils that replace these, or if anyone found a fix. These things CATCH HARD, so that is why people have issues.

I appreciate any information- my bike is nearly 100% restored so I’m doing my best to finish what I started ! 44FFA462-3333-4574-9C11-FCD0C2047CAF.jpeg

Triley41395

Hello, my name is Casey, 24, and I’m looking for information on recoil/pull starts and if anyone has seen a pair of handlebars I can inquire about. I’ve broke mine about 2-3 times now and I’m struggling to find new parts/info on replacement. These are one of a kind ears/leafs on them, and I have no idea if there’s newer recoils that replace these, or if anyone found a fix. These things CATCH HARD, so that is why people have issues.

I appreciate any information- my bike is nearly 100% restored so I’m doing my best to finish what I started ! View attachment 301276
Hopefully this helps. It's really the only option I know of.
https://oldminibikes.com/forum/inde...ecoils-arctic-cat-fox-colman-and-more.171321/