Collection for sale: Bonanza - Fox - Manco

I've decided to sell my collection of vintage minibikes in one lot.

These were all late 60s or early 70s project bikes that I rescued and resurrected/restored about 10 years ago but I have now moved on to other projects.

The bikes have been in storage, under cover, in my garage and have not been started in 3 years, but should
not require too much effort to get 'em going again.

The Fox Sprite bike (with Comet two-speed J-shaft) still needs a few final details addressed to be completed to running condition.

The Bonanza BC 1200 and the Chopper were both fun to ride but also likely need some minor attention after sitting unused for a while.

This would be a perfect for a family project for Dad and the kids or perhaps three friends going in together on the purchase.

Although I'd prefer in person pick up, I'm willing to assist with shipping provided the buyer arranges all details.

Price for the collection, which includes 3 bikes and several boxes of new and used parts, spare engine and pieces misc hardware is $3000.00

Yes, I might sell them separately but the price will be higher for an individual sale.

text me at 972-489-9347 or email: mardyn153@yahoo.com

My location is in North East Texas near Canton, TX just off I-20 at Exit 523.

Thanks for looking in...

Attachments

I've decided to sell my collection of vintage minibikes in one lot.

These were all late 60s or early 70s project bikes that I rescued and resurrected/restored about 10 years ago but I have now moved on to other projects.

The bikes have been in storage, under cover, in my garage and have not been started in 3 years, but should
not require too much effort to get 'em going again.

The Fox Sprite bike (with Comet two-speed J-shaft) still needs a few final details addressed to be completed to running condition.

The Bonanza BC 1200 and the Chopper were both fun to ride but also likely need some minor attention after sitting unused for a while.

This would be a perfect for a family project for Dad and the kids or perhaps three friends going in together on the purchase.

Although I'd prefer in person pick up, I'm willing to assist with shipping provided the buyer arranges all details.

Price for the collection, which includes 3 bikes and several boxes of new and used parts, spare engine and pieces misc hardware is $3000.00

Yes, I might sell them separately but the price will be higher for an individual sale.

text me at 972-489-9347 or email: mardyn153@yahoo.com

My location is in North East Texas near Canton, TX just off I-20 at Exit 523.

Thanks for looking in...
Did you sell this stuff already?

Have had some interests in individual bikes.. the Bonanza and the Chopper, but no takers on the lot as of yet.

Although I'm willing to separate the bikes, I've indicated to interested buyers that I wanted to let the listing circulate among the vintage minibike community for a few weeks, maybe we can find a good home for all of this collection at a once...

mardyn

NorCal

Have had some interests in individual bikes.. the Bonanza and the Chopper, but no takers on the lot as of yet.

Although I'm willing to separate the bikes, I've indicated to interested buyers that I wanted to let the listing circulate among the vintage minibike community for a few weeks, maybe we can find a good home for all of this collection at a once...

mardyn
I really want the Bonanza, but its just a bit too far away from me.

Thanks for the comments Bill... yes the Fox Sprite is gonna be a really cool bike once completed.

As mentioned above, it's about 95% but still needs some small details to be finished before it's ready to ride.

All three bikes and spares are currently available as a lot but I will consider individual sale of each bike if we can't find a buyer for the collections as listed.

Thanks mardyn

Update as of 10/17/2021

I've had some interest but no buyers for the lot as I'd hoped.

All three bikes and spares are currently available as a lot but I will consider individual sale of each bike if we can't find a buyer for the collections as listed.

Thanks for looking in.

mardyn

Yeah… the Manco Chopper is by far the most popular bike of the three. I’m hoping to sell the entire collection at once… so I want to give it some time on FB marketplace before separating the lot. I’ll contact you if the situation changes over the next few weeks. Thanks for your interest in the ‘bikes

Edit: Due to the amount of inquiries on the Bonanza and the Manco Chopper... I've decided to move ahead and separate the collection. Bonanza MBP#1 maiden voyage 04-15-09 002.jpg Manco mini-chopper 12-21-10 004.jpg Manco Chopper parts 06-08-10 004.jpg Comet 2 spd jack shaft.JPG Fox mini bike frame 04-07-09 001.jpg manco chopper.JPG Bonanza MB#2 07-16-08 008.jpg mini bike project #3 10-03-09 007.jpg

Individual pricing on each bike is listed below.

Fox Sprite (Red) with 3HP B&S and two speed trans-shaft. $850.

Bonanza BC1200 (Blue) with Tecumseh Power Sports 6HP engine and Torque-Averter Drive. $1050.

Manco Chopper (Orange) with Tecumseh 3HP engine with extended forks and sissy bar seat/suspension. $1250.

Thanks for looking in and checking out my 'bikes.

mardyn

Update as of 07/23/2022

While I still have all bikes and parts/spares for sale as listed above, my 4 y/o granddaughter recently discovered the Manco chopper peeking out from under cover in the garage.

She promptly informed me that next year, when she's a big girl, she's ready to ride the chopper and her younger sisters can ride the other two 'bikes when they're big enough.

Looks like we'll be getting more enjoyment from these vintage 'bikes as the next generation comes of age.

mardyn

Update as of 07/23/2022

While I still have all bikes and parts/spares for sale as listed above, my 4 y/o granddaughter recently discovered the Manco chopper peeking out from under cover in the garage.

She promptly informed me that next year, when she's a big girl, she's ready to ride the chopper and her younger sisters can ride the other two 'bikes when they're big enough.

Looks like we'll be getting more enjoyment from these vintage 'bikes as the next generation comes of age.

mardyn

Just looked at this post. Does this mean they are not for sale anymore? I am interested in the chopper.

thank you

Mike