Anything Goes! Colman CT200. Build

Coleman CT200 Build

• yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Update, quick turnaround on the powder. Big shout out to my stepson Zack as he pulled a few strings and got er dun . Steering damper has been on the bike, will have pictures of finished product Sunday, thanks for the kind words, it's been a blast building it. Small parts painted and most of the polish work done. Can anybody say Final Assembly!

Attachments

Bike is finished and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Big thanks to all that helped out and B&B Machine for the top notch machine work. Here's the finished product, boots and all. There will be a little video on YouTube, McPower and the Coletrain back on track.With current gearing, a top speed of 62mph at 8500 in just a little over 1/8 mile. Engine is a leftover from karting days with 18cc head 28.5 in 25 ex ss valves and chrome moly push rods. 310 Isky cam with the rockers I'm using works out to be .340 lift at the retainer. Piston is stock flat top with ARC rod and flywheel feed by 26mm oko carb and few other parts.

Attachments

WOW, over a hundred views of finished product and no comments,thumbs up or nothen,gusset y'all don't like it. Ol well ,here's a list of the parts used to build the bike. Rear break set up from Amazon 250 dirt bike,70 in hydraulic hose with left hand master cylinder. Mega moto foot pegs, heavy duty engine plate with custom bracing. 12 in jackshaft on a handmade bearing carrier. 14 in long, 1 in rear axle with billet sprocket carrier and brake hub with custom turned break rotor. Rear tire was changed after testing to a 15/5-6 ultimate Mini bike street tire on a 5x6 Douglas wheel. 10in front wheel for 110cc dirt bike, 15mm axle and the smallest tire I could find. Half turn throttle with 52in mikuni cable and new grips. Steering damper from Amazon. Tack is a micron 3 leftover from karting. Diamon plate from stock on hand, the rest of the aluminum was sourced from a local scrap yard. Current gearing of 5.68 ratio via 15 tooth Bully 3disc clutch to a 20 jackshaft in and 15 out to a 64 axle gear. Gas tank is a small 2 cycle unit with enough capacity for the kind of riding I will be doing on pump gas. After getting the bike on 2 wheels, with the stock forks and the new stretch, It felt more like a cruiser so the drag bike look got nixed. Here's a video of the beast Alive and moving under it's on power. Can't get video to load on here, go to YouTube. McPower and the Coletrain alive and moving.

You've left everyone speechless......Nice job......I bet it is a hoot to drive . :cool:
Thanks, lt is a hoot, with 18-20hp on a mini it always IS. With the rear tire change, it made the bike steer and ride much better. I will have to agree with one of the earlier reply that these Coleman's are a great base to build off of. 20200323_143607.jpg 20200323_193124.jpg

Li'l Popeye

WOW, over a hundred views of finished product and no comments,thumbs up or nothen,gusset y'all don't like it. Ol well ,here's a list of the parts used to build the bike. Rear break set up from Amazon 250 dirt bike,70 in hydraulic hose with left hand master cylinder. Mega moto foot pegs, heavy duty engine plate with custom bracing. 12 in jackshaft on a handmade bearing carrier. 14 in long, 1 in rear axle with billet sprocket carrier and brake hub with custom turned break rotor. Rear tire was changed after testing to a 15/5-6 ultimate Mini bike street tire on a 5x6 Douglas wheel. 10in front wheel for 110cc dirt bike, 15mm axle and the smallest tire I could find. Half turn throttle with 52in mikuni cable and new grips. Steering damper from Amazon. Tack is a micron 3 leftover from karting. Diamon plate from stock on hand, the rest of the aluminum was sourced from a local scrap yard. Current gearing of 5.68 ratio via 15 tooth Bully 3disc clutch to a 20 jackshaft in and 15 out to a 64 axle gear. Gas tank is a small 2 cycle unit with enough capacity for the kind of riding I will be doing on pump gas. After getting the bike on 2 wheels, with the stock forks and the new stretch, It felt more like a cruiser so the drag bike look got nixed. Here's a video of the beast Alive and moving under it's on power. Can't get video to load on here, go to YouTube. McPower and the Coletrain alive and moving.
I've seen the video's; it's fast!