Computer help needed.

I could sure use some help regarding the OldMiniBikes website fellas. When I'm posting a new thread and wish to add pictures; I click on advanced and then click on manage attachments. At the top of that window there is a red and green bar type indicator that says: Sum of all attachments owned by Ogygopsis 27.97 MB. Is this a file or something that I should be deleting pictures from occasionally? What happens when the bar becomes all red. Will I no longer be able to upload pics to the site. A little help or explanation here would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Ogy

The easiest way i know to add pictures to any site or forum is to have a Photo bucket account *it's Free* then upload all your pictures to, then copy the IMG code and paste it into the thread you posting..This works for every site forum and craigslist & ebay..:thumbsup:

Yup.. you get a certain amount of storage space at OldMiniBikes if you're not a supporting member.. About like only getting so many PM's saved. You don't really have to worry about deleting pictures until you get to a point where your space is used up. You can also shrink the size of your pictures to be able to load more.. You get quite a lot of pictures though. I doubt it will be a problem unless you got a lot of pictures, all taken in 14 megapixel or something.. I mean, look at how many I have. :laugh: And my supporting membership just rolled over and it's not yelling at me to delete any.. :shrug:

Yup.. you get a certain amount of storage space at OldMiniBikes if you're not a supporting member.. About like only getting so many PM's saved. You don't really have to worry about deleting pictures until you get to a point where your space is used up. You can also shrink the size of your pictures to be able to load more.. You get quite a lot of pictures though. I doubt it will be a problem unless you got a lot of pictures, all taken in 14 megapixel or something.. I mean, look at how many I have. :laugh: And my supporting membership just rolled over and it's not yelling at me to delete any.. :shrug:
RK, If the time should ever come when I would need to delete pictures can you tell me how I would go about it? Thank you. Ogy

The easiest way i know to add pictures to any site or forum is to have a Photo bucket account *it's Free* then upload all your pictures to, then copy the IMG code and paste it into the thread you posting..This works for every site forum and craigslist & ebay..:thumbsup:
Murray, Thank you for your input. Unfortunately I don't know the first thing about cutting, and pasting and things like that. When I was a kid the two transistor radio was considered the cutting edge of technology. I did save your post though and If I ever learn what cutting and pasting are all about I will be glad to do as you suggested. Thank you. Ogy

joekd

If you go to user CP scroll to the bottom and there is an attachments button, this will list every single one you have here

jrzmac

RK, If the time should ever come when I would need to delete pictures can you tell me how I would go about it? Thank you. Ogy
you need to go into your photos. click on the pic you want to get rid of. it comes up on another screen and on the right hand side of the screen about half way down you see a "photo options" link. click on the little x on the right and at the bottom of the options is "edit photo". another screen come up and at the bottom of the options it says "If you want to delete this image completely, check this box. check this box "(CAREFUL - once it's gone it's gone)", then hit the submit changes button underneath. thats all there is to it.