Coupons / Deals

matt2

harbor freight is having a sale the weekend starting 2/9/2012 big sale.Predator 212cc is 99.99 im picking up two good shopping.:thumbsup:

matt2

Let me try this one more time, Harbor Freight is having a parcking lot sale 3/9/2012.
The predator 212cc $99.99 I'm gitting two. They are also going to have there foldable trailer for $279.99 I'm gitting one for hauling my minis around. I have a bunch of there 20% off coupons going to try to use them with the sale. [fingers crossed]My last post we will blame on my dyslexia.LOL:doah:

Bikerscum

Let me try this one more time, Harbor Freight is having a parcking lot sale 3/9/2012.
The predator 212cc $99.99 I'm gitting two. They are also going to have there foldable trailer for $279.99 I'm gitting one for hauling my minis around. I have a bunch of there 20% off coupons going to try to use them with the sale. [fingers crossed]My last post we will blame on my dyslexia.LOL:doah:
Awesome, hope that's nation wide.

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

matt2

This sale is nation wide. The sale starts tomorrow 3/9/2012. :wink:

Bikerscum

HF 25% off coupon Easter Sunday only

One day only, use online or in store. Code #11207016.

Predator 212's are on sale now for $120, if that stays thru Sunday you can snag one for $90, lowest I've ever seen.

:thumbsup:

Nice Coupon, just made a thread about it in the clones section :doah:

I searched and one came up from 2011. Didn't realize this one in the search results was newer. Anyway, it's a good coupon, seems like the 20% off online coupons aren't as common as they used to be now.