Craigslist Charlotte NC has PA listing of Super Bronc vt-8 plus vintage motorcycles

Thanks Nate...I don't know if he intended for that ad to be on the Charlotte CL or not ?...you never know...:shrug:

A funny, but true, super bronc story though.... a mis-published craigslist ad is how I found my super bronc a few years back....the guy thought he'd published it in his Durham Craisgslist, but it ended up in the Myrtle Beach Craigslist (when I lived down that way)...for a ridiculously low price of $75...? ...

I saw his ad like 15 minutes after he posted about 10 am that day, and was first to call him, thinking the $75 must be a misprint also.

He's 200 miles away and he says you can have it for $75, but it has to be out of here by 3 this afternoon, because the moving van is coming...What...?..:eek:...

I'm working and can't/shouldn't take off...then I recall my work team mate lives close to Durham.

I called her, talked her in to going to get it at lunch. I western unioned her the money, and by one or two pm, it's in the back end of her suv....along with a free NOS clinton 3 hp he also didn't have room for, that I later sold/gave away for $100 in Windber.

I was blessed many times that day, and am so thankful...:thumbsup:

Y'all have a good one !