Custom BIG "mini" bike for sale, Northern, NY

I have a custom built bike for sale. Everything is hand made on this bike. Has a 9hp Tecumseh, Comet Series Clutch, Disk brake which needs adjusting (never really used) twist throttle, handlebar risers, front and rear shocks, Kenda Scorpion ATV tires, and a back rack. This bike is a beast. Was built for grown ups, and is very tall. Will probably do around 40mph. Has a lot of torque, and will lift the front wheels. I am a large man, and this bike moves me like nothing. Was built two years ago, but is barely used. Motor runs like new, and everything is like new. Located in North Bangor, NY. Looking to get 900 obo, pick up only. Have about 1600 into the bike. You can come and test ride, and blaze through the snow!! You will not be dissapointed. You can send an e-mail to mcdonatj193@potsdam.edu, or just post a reply on here. The quickest way to reach me is the e-mail, but I will try to be quick. Thanks!!

My father in law did most of the fab work. I can't get you a picture of them right now because the bike is in storage, and hard to get too.