Custom drag minibike roller

Custom drag minibike roller. The frame was built by a fabricator friend of mine and is 1 of 1 (he built his own bike from scratch that he ran at Bonneville). He took things he liked from different drag frames and came up with this one. It's running a DWT 10" jr. dragster front wheel with a 6x6 VanK rear wheel. There is currently a 65t rear sprocket installed and it has a hub that uses the split kart sprockets. Has a Wilwood master cylinder, Drag Specialties black braided brake line and a single piston rear caliper. The bike is set up for running a small block and #35 chain. I've been over 70mph on this bike with a built 212 and it's dead steady at speed and stops well. It measures about 53-1/2" axle to axle.

The last two pics show how I had it set up. The only things needed to be ready to go are an engine/clutch, chain and throttle assembly.

Asking $1,800, open to reasonable offers.

Located in Richmond, CA in the SF Bay Area. Due to the size, I'm not willing to ship it. Local pick up only. I can deliver within the Bay Area if needed. I may want gas money depending on how far you are from me.

Selling because the drag scene around here is iffy and taking it to Sonoma to run on Wed night drags is a hassle. It's basically been garage eye candy and I want the space back that this bike takes up.

Edit: The paint is just rattle can.

Attachments

Last edited: